Drop-off and Pick-up Rules
In an effort to ease congestion and enable better social distancing, CSW is asking that parents not enter the building during drop-off and pick-up hours unless it is necessary. For student safety and to expedite the drop-off and pick-up process, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- All students must use the south entrance of the school.
- Enter the parking lot using the new Windsor St. entrance and exit the lot using the Willowbrook St. exit; traffic may exit the parking lot right or left.
- Do not approach CSW on Willowbrook during drop-off hours.
- All students must exit vehicles passenger side.
- No parking is allowed in the student drop-off lane.
After-school pick-up: Grammar School (K-6)
- All students will exit CSW using the double doors closest to the playground on the west side of the building.
- Parents are to enter the parking lot using the Windsor entrance and loop around the parking lot to the pick-up point on the west side of the building.
- Parents are to remain in their vehicles.
- Each parent will be given a name card to have on their front dash; when you enter the parking lot, a pick-up attendant will notify your student’s teacher. Your student will meet you at the pick-up point on the west side of the building.
- Parents who arrive at the school between 3:15-3:25 p.m. should park and enter the building via the south entrance and pick up their students in the library. Parents must be temperature checked before entering. Masks are required.
- Half-Day kindergarten: parents should enter the building via the south entrance and wait in the lobby. Parents must be temperature checked before entering. Masks are required.
After-school pick-up: Upper School (7-12)
- Parents should park in the south parking lot and wait for their student(s) to exit the south entrance.
- Grammar school siblings or students who carpool with older students will be taken to the library; parents or an upper school student must pick them up from the library no later than 3:25 p.m.
After-school late pick-up fee
- Families will be charged a $10 fee through FACTS if a student is picked up after 3:25 p.m. unless the student is involved in a sport or has been pre-approved to be in the building.