Part-time position: 11 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (approximately 20-25 hours per week this summer; additional hours possible during the school year).
Open Application Process
If you are interested in applying to Classical School of Wichita, please send a letter of introduction, a completed application (parts 1 & 2 found below), and a résumé to Ben Zickafoose, Chief Operating Officer.
All faculty applicants should have a bachelor’s degree, a familiarity with classical pedagogy and be well-versed in their field of study. They must be competent to create lesson plans and to teach students according to their age and maturity.
- Fundamentals of Classical Education (including a link to Dorothy L. Sayers, essay entitled “The Lost Tools of Learning.”)
- Teacher Character Rubric
- Faculty Employment Application Part 1
- Faculty Employment Application Part 2
- School Contact Information
- CSW Substitute Application
- Background Check Consent Form