If you are interested in applying to Classical School of Wichita, please send a letter of introduction, a completed application (parts 1 & 2 found below), and a résumé to Josh Dyson, the CSW Director of Operations, at Office@cswsaints.com.
All applicants should have a bachelor’s degree, a familiarity with classical pedagogy and be well-versed in their field of study. They must be competent to create lesson plans and to teach students according to their age and maturity.
CSW is specifically seeking an Upper School Science & Mathematics teacher. At a minimum they must be able to teach math and science up to 8th grade. The ability to teach Math and/or Science through 12th grade is strongly preferred.
- Fundamentals of Classical Education (including a link to Dorothy L. Sayers, essay entitled “The Lost Tools of Learning.”)
- Teacher Character Rubric
- Faculty Employment Application Part 1
- Faculty Employment Application Part 2
- School Contact Information
- CSW Substitute Application
- Background Check Consent Form