If you are interested in applying to Classical School of Wichita, please send a letter of introduction, a completed application (parts 1 & 2 found below), and a résumé to Josh Dyson, the CSW Director of Operations, at Office@cswsaints.com.
All applicants should have a bachelor’s degree, a familiarity with classical pedagogy and be well-versed in their field of study. They must be competent to create lesson plans and to teach students according to their age and maturity.
CSW is specifically seeking:
- – Upper School Science & Mathematics teacher. At a minimum they must be able to teach math and science up to 8th grade. The ability to teach Math and/or Science through 12th grade is strongly preferred.
- – Kindergarten Teacher
- – 6th Grade Teacher
- – Rhetoric & Composition Teacher
- – Upper School Music Director
- Fundamentals of Classical Education (including a link to Dorothy L. Sayers, essay entitled “The Lost Tools of Learning.”)
- Teacher Character Rubric
- Faculty Employment Application Part 1
- Faculty Employment Application Part 2
- School Contact Information
- CSW Substitute Application
- Background Check Consent Form