Open Positions & Application Process
Opening in 2006, CSW currently serves 450K-12 students and is accredited through the Association of Classical & Christian Schools (ACCS).
Applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in addition to a familiarity with classical pedagogy. They are also expected to be well-versed in their field of study. Additionally, CSW teachers are expected to wholeheartedly agree with the CSW statement of faith and demonstrate an active relationship with Christ. Prior successful teaching experience in a classical school is preferred.
Interested candidates should send a letter of introduction and a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fundamentals of Classical Education (including a link to Dorothy L. Sayers, essay entitled “The Lost Tools of Learning.”)
- Teacher Character Rubric
- Faculty Employment Application Part 1
- Faculty Employment Application Part 2
- School Contact Information
- CSW Substitute Application
- Background Check Consent Form